My money was becoming too much - Olamide on why he started signing artistes

Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

My money was becoming too much - Olamide on why he started signing artistes

 


Olamide, a Nigerian rapper and performer, has shared the reason for starting a record label that is Yahoo Boy No Laptop Nation (YBNL) Nation and signing artists.

The YBNL boss claims that this is necessary so that he can invest his "becoming too much" money on the careers of upcoming artists. He revealed this in an interview with Ebro Darden of Apple Music.


Olamide said " “I just started stacking up money and the money was becoming too much for me. I’m like, yo, I don’t have anything to do with all this money, mehn, I need to sign new guys. Let me spend money on people, you know." 

“It is just like my own little way of giving back to the community.”

Olamide’s YBNL Nation is home to two of the hottest new generational afrobeats artists in the country; Fireboy DML and Asake. Adekunle Gold, Lil Kesh, Chinko Ekun, Young Jonn, and Pheelz were formerly signed to the record label

Remember that Olamide was cited by controversial singer Portable as one of the Nigerian artists who encourages up-and-coming musicians in the streets during an interview with Nedu.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom