I covered tattoo of Fella’s name to save my future relationship – Medikal

Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

I covered tattoo of Fella’s name to save my future relationship – Medikal


Rapper Medikal has revealed that he covered up his ex-wife Fella Makafui's name tattoo on his hand to safeguard his future relationships with women.


He rejected rumors that his actions were motivated by regret for their marriage.


His statement comes after a widely shared video went viral online, showing that the tattoo had been covered up following their breakup. This caused online users to interpret his actions in many ways.


In an interview with 3 Music, Medikal stated that his objective was to protect any potential future partnerships.


“I don’t want to be f*cking my new girl and she will be seeing my baby mama’s name on my hands,” he said during the interview on April 11.


Medikal revealed the reasons behind their divorce, stating that they disagreed on so many things, emphasizing the fundamental problems that caused their breakup.


On Saturday, March 30, Medikal made it clear on Twitter that Fella Makafui is now the mother of his kid and that they are presently sharing custody of their daughter, Island Frimpong.


The rapper replied to a social media user's post referring to Fella Makafui as Medikal's wife with a tweet.


He stated in his tweet that, “Fella is no longer my wife; she is the mother of my child. We are now co-parenting, and everything is going well.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Bottom